A Basic Website gives you a quick and inexpensive way to start Internet Marketing. Happy Contractor will create an attractive website that represents your company professionally and provides a user-friendly experience for your customers. While the Basic Website provides you with text and photos designed to hit customers’ “hot buttons,” it saves you both start-up time and money.
Who should get a Basic Website? If you are running a Pay-Per-Click campaign and don’t yet have an attractive, customer-friendly website, the Basic Website is a good fit. A Basic Website can also do very well for you in a small town with little Internet competition.
As your Pay-Per-Click ad starts paying off or Internet competition in your town increases, you can upgrade to a Custom Website to add competitive features.
Features of the Basic Website
- Domain Name (example: www.HappyContractor.com) – Your existing Domain Name or one that we select to fit your company
- WordPress Website – We utilize WordPress as a CMS for all our website
- Basic Services and Tips Pages – List of services that you offer
- Basic Company Info – License #, Insurance, Bond, Warranties, Phone, FAX, Address, e-mails
- Service Areas Listed – List of communities that you serve
- Credit Card & Financing – Credit Card icons, finance company name and terms
- Website Analytics – Tracks number of customer visits over time, how customers found your website, keywords customers typed in, etc.
- Self-Editing Option – Add/delete/change text yourself if you wish and graphics if you’re good at computer software. Allows you to be in control of your own website.
- 30 Days of Free Edits – After your website is completed you’ll have thirty days to complete any changes you need done to your website.